Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Feeling cunty

David looks slim, and steady. We are all cunty around this table. Drawn into the eye of a hurricane in furry and storm. These words organize and shake, but we are no poets! 

The monterstera blossoms in the bathroom, and I take a vengeful shit under it, all the while thinking of an AI generated English speech by Hitler.  There's much nicer bath products this time, I am jealous of the Odele shampoo., I only have tea tree and it makes my head shake like these words. 

Loot your bathroom cabinet and then crawl into like a warm, fall cacoon. Around this table, we go back in time and tilt into a world of knights and armies. Stella is a dragon. I can not fathom schoolwork or an intellect, becoming more and more barbarian. 



⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣆⠀⠀⢀⣸⡏⠀⠀⠀⠰⡄⠀⠀
⠈⠉⠋⠀⠈⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠋⠀⠰⡏⠀⠀⠀⣸⠀⢀⠇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢆⠀⢀⡽⠀⠀⠸⣅⠀⢇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⢠⠏⠀⠀⠀⢠⢥⠀⠈⠐⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⣸⠆⠀⠃⠀⡀
⠀⠀⠘⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⢀⡤⠊⠘⢄⣀⠀⠀⠃⠀⠀⢞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠁
⠀⠀⠐⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⡏⡀⠀⠘⠡⠤⠽⡲⢤⡀⠀⠈⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠷⣄⡀⠒⠀⠀⢀⡡⡈⠽⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢫⣀⢪⠀⠀⠉⠀⠤⠀⠀⠥⡖⢥⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡽⠟⠘⠘⠀⢀⡀⠀⠊⠀⠀⠀⠘⠄⣌⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⡞⠕⠂⠂⠄⠀⠠⠅⣁⣀⣀⣀⣀⣢⣌⡴⠿⠚⢳⡄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⠑⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠔⠀⠀⡄⡀⠀⠄⡈⣠⢹⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠘⣆⠛⠆⠠⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠀⠃⡁⣅⠘⠷⢋⡼⡀⡠⠀
⠀⠀⢎⠫⢳⣽⣠⣈⠆⠀⠀⠀⠠⠤⠠⠐⣀⣀⣠⡴⢞⢋⢊⠌⡰⠁
⠀⠈⠁⠊⠀⠐⠩⠋⠝⠹⠉⠛⠙⠉⠋⠍⠉⠋⠊⠀⠑⠑⠁⠈⠀⠀

No comments:

Post a Comment